Refer a Friend
Refer a Friend. Reward Your School.
Do you know someone who could benefit from online graduate education at the National Institute for Professional Practice? If the answer is "yes," then we've got some great news for you!
The National Institute's Refer a Friend Program provides one of the easiest ways to earn books and supplies for your school. Every time you refer a friend who enrolls and completes a course with us, you'll receive $100 worth of books and supplies. There's no limit to how many people you can refer.
Plus, it's as easy as sending your friends and colleagues to our website or completing the form. And while you're at it, let them know all the benefits you love about us, like how our master's degrees and programs enrich teaching experiences and focus on applying tactics and strategies directly to the classroom for immediate results.
Here's how the Refer a Friend Program works:
- Send your own e-mail invitation encouraging your friend enroll in one of our programs. Include our phone number and website: 888.235.6555, www.ProfessionalPractice.org. – OR –
- Print an official National Institute referral card, perfect for handing out to friends as a convenient reminder. Write your name and e-mail address in the space provided. Instructions for your friend are included on the card.
- Make sure to remind your friend to enter your name and e-mail address in the referral section when they log in to the National Institute system to begin their course. – OR –
- Fill out a Refer a Friend form and we'll do all the follow-up.
- Once your friend completes a course, you'll automatically receive $100 toward books and supplies for your classroom or school library.
- There's NO limit to how many referral rewards you can earn.
Earn unlimited books and supplies for your school. Invite your friends to enroll today!
Terms and Conditions
Referrer will receive $100 worth of books and supplies for their school after new learner enrolls and completes a course. Certain types of referrals, including but not limited to, referring oneself or someone who has already taken a course with the National Institute for Professional Practice, are prohibited. Offer, prices, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other terms and conditions may apply. Void where prohibited.