How to Apply
For admission to a graduate program in education, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Check other admission requirements. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but must be received before you will be able to register for a course.
- Apply online.
- Create a Login ID.
- Create and verify your PIN.
- Select Application Type
- Select "Graduate" if you plan on pursuing a master's degree.
- Select "Non-Degree, Graduate Education" if you are pursuing the letter of endorsement or you are taking courses without pursuing a master's degree.
- Apply for admissions by completing each required field of information. Make sure to select the term in which you plan on taking your first course.
- Complete all items in the Application Checklist, including:
- Personal information
- Permanent mailing address and phone number
- Cell phone number
- Previous college information (only enter information from the institution that granted your bachelor's degree)
- Read all contents of the Signature Page.
- Record your Wilkes Identification Number (WIN) for your records.
- Select link or choose "Access Web for Student" to register for courses.
If you have questions about the application, please call Wilkes University Graduate Admissions at (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4245