Features & Benefits
Online graduate degrees and programs from the National Institute for Professional Practice and Wilkes University provide rich content, strategies, and resources to develop practical skills you can apply today to get results tomorrow. Online courses offer a flexible schedule and convenient access to resources, faculty, and peers around the nation. And all courses feature activities that allow teachers to apply what they are learning in their own classrooms and schools for immediate results.
- Flexible online setting – choose when and where you access coursework.
- Small class size – participate in small groups with only five to 20 students per class.
- Immediate, real-world application – learn practical skills and apply them to your classroom or school immediately.
- Enhance student performance – develop techniques to help you thrive in an environment where teacher effectiveness is tied to student performance.
- Increased salary potential – depending on your state’s and district’s requirements, earning graduate credit and a master’s degree may help you move up on the pay scale.
- Online videos of other professionals provide examples of how to apply theory to practice.
- Personal coaching from dedicated faculty creates a safe environment for learning.
- Social networking with a diverse peer group moves communication and collaboration beyond the classroom.
- Engaging activities can be implemented directly in the classroom for immediate results.